Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trip to Anaheim

This past weekend we went up to Anaheim to see Greta's brother and his family. We had lots of fun with Mark, Marianne, and Alexis (who is just 4 months older than Meredith).


Marianne does double duty.


Sitting up in the stroller like a big girl.


Alexis exercising her spiritual gift of healing.


Chained to the floor.

Saturday we all went to the pumpkin patch.













One grumpy pumpkin and one sober pumpkin.




This isn't so fun anymore!


Someone take me home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meredith is getting so big so fast!! But as always...she's a cutie!!

Rohrer Family said...

Oh my goodness!! These pictures are unspeakably cute. My favorite is the one with the grumpy pumpkin. I'm sure I don't need to remind you how much she looks like Josh in that picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! It was so good to talk to you today. These pictures are so good. I love Meredith's new pants. They're precious. Her little cheeks are getting chubby. I can't wait to pinch them. =) You're a beautiful mommy.

Love you and can't wait to see you guys.

Paula (Gabe's mom)

Meg Flaming said...

I think Alexis & Meredith are great candidates for Baby Gap models! They are so cute.

Ann said...

Cute pics of Meredith! We had a great time hanging out with you guys and Jonathan and Rebecca. Let's do it again! This time we promise to not bring a thrift store game! :)

Momma Sophia said...

Hi Josh and Greta! I used to attend church with the Rohrers when I was in high school. Its so neat to see pictures of your beautiful family! BTW, I'm just getting started on a blog of my own.