Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Many Faces of Meredith

Sometimes when Meredith is naughty, I make her drop and give me 20. :)





Her new favorite happy face--we love it!

This face, believe it or not, indicates that she likes what we're feeding her.

Meredith, alas, has grow too big for her baby tub, so last week we got her this one.

I think she likes it, don't you?

Lastly, we want to wish Meredith's Aunt Marianne a very happy birthday. She daily lives with and ministers to the man in the picture below--she obviously deserves a very special day. Happy Birthday, Marianne!

9 comments:

March said...

cute!

Loraena Tuttle said...

so cute! i love the food one. Not so sure about uncle mark, though. =)

mforman said...

Alas, it is true. Thank you for acknowledging my situation and brightening my birthday.

mforman said...

Oh, and Alexis can't wait to visit and use Meredith's new tub. It looks fun.

Emily said...

Hey Greta: I always keep up with your blog but I don't seem to post ever. Meredith is so cute!! I can't wait to meet her in person. Are you all thinking maybe you will make it to the wedding this summer? check out my blog sometime: emilyltuttle.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I very much agree with your comment: Marianne deserves a happy birthday. :-) love you mark :-)

Rachael said...

Okay - so who gets the job of blowing up that duck before bath time??? Do you make Meredith do it after doing push ups?

Unknown said...

Our favorite picture is of her new happy face. =) Precious. I see you are not using the "lean over the counter and squoosh your guts out on every bite" high chair that you blessed us with the opportunity of using. Good move. =)

Love you,
Paula

Rohrer Family said...

I love the duck tub!! Poor Emma had to survive with our boring old white bathtub and a few paltry bath toys...

We love you all!!